Posted: June 14th, 2017
Spring 2017 Elder Law Clinic
From left: Sarah Wesley Wheaton, Nan Hu, Noah Garrett, David Swenton,
Allie Vandivier, Monica Berry, Elliott Harry, Dani Liebman and Malcolm Boyd.
- “Noah Garrett did a great job. He was kind, considerate and all things to make a wonderful lawyer. Thank you all very much.”
- “David Swenton explained things so I could understand them. He put me at ease.”
- “Dani Liebman was well-informed and knew what she was talking about. She was also a very nice person and quite professional.”
- “I found Elliott Harry to be very helpful. He explained everything to me and was truly concerned with my problem.”
- “Sarah Wesley Wheaton was genuinely concerned about my family and did a good job in court on my sister’s guardianship case.”
- “I especially appreciated Allie Vandivier’s honesty and her willingness to listen.”
- “Malcolm Boyd was polite and provided excellent service. I was pleased.”
- “Nan Hu was friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. I felt that she found the best solution for me. I never felt hurried or pushed. I am so thankful for what God has done for me.”
Click here for full newsletter.