Posted: January 11th, 2019
- Recorded a segment on elder abuse for the medical school’s Geriatrics Podcast Series.
- Participated in the “Walk to End Alzheimer’s” and raised over $1,000.
- Spoke about “Legal Tools to Combat Elder Abuse and Exploitation” as part of the Sticht Center’s Aging Well Series.
- Addressed the local chapter of Adult Children of Aging Parents (ACAP) on “Elder Law and Your Parents.”
- Was selected to serve as mediator in a Forsyth County Superior Court action involving breach of fiduciary duty.
Click here for the full newsletter.