Posted: July 7th, 2019
Dear Dean Reynolds:
I want to express my deep gratitude for the assistance my mother received at the Elder Law Clinic. What a most needed and appreciated program for those of mature years. I have to say it was an enjoyable experience and gave us useful advice. The information that we received will be invaluable in helping plan arrangements for my mother’s financial future.
Thank you so much for providing a service such as this to benefit our community.
The Wake Forest Elder Law Clinic is a godsend. I will recommend it to my senior friends and family.
- Silke Hynes was very nice and explained things well. Thank you for this service!
- Marsha Ambroise was so professional and personal. She explained everything to me.
- A special thank you to Lucas Moomaw for his thorough explanation of my will and all the other documents he prepared! I can breathe a sigh of relief in knowing when the time comes everything will be in order.
- I really appreciated how Cara Katrinak treated me. She was very thorough and had a pleasant attitude.
- My husband and I were profoundly impressed and appreciative of the services we received. The clinic student was exceptional and made our Alzheimer’s journey just a bit easier to walk.
Click here for the full newsletter.