Posted: July 7th, 2019
- Jenica Cassidy (’14) joined Lerch, Early & Brewer in Bethesda, MD, where she is building the firm’s elder law practice within its estates and trusts practice group.
- Maria Collins (’17) now practices with Heidi Royal Law in Charlotte.
- Mark E. Edwards (’97) was selected as chair of N.C. Bar Association’s Elder Law and Special Needs Section, which has over 500 members. Edwards is Certified as an Elder Law Specialist by the State Bar Board of Legal Specialization.
- Jon Gasior (’12) purchased the Maryland law firm, Sinclair Prosser Law, for which he was working. His role is primarily estate planning, but he also advises clients on Medicaid eligibility, special needs trusts, and guardianship. He writes: “I attribute many of my consultation skills to the practical teaching in the Elder Law Clinic, and I now teach our newer associates many of those same skills.”
- Anne Harris (’97) is an attorney with Dennis Toman, who is Certified as an Elder Law Attorney, in Greensboro, NC.
- Cameron Stanton (’14) is now an associate with the Raleigh firm of Hemphill Gelder. He handles guardianship cases, estate planning, estate administration, and residential real estate.
- Katie Muhlenkamp (’13) moved to the High Point, NC firm of Wyatt Early Harris Wheeler, and is doing estate planning and elder law.
- Briana Whalin (’19) is joining the Orlando firm, ShuffieldLowman, in its guardianship and elder law section.
Click here for the full newsletter.